Isn’t it about time you made the switch to digital?
In this article we’re going to explain ten good reasons why all organisations should be switching to digital, when outsourcing their recordings for transcription:
- Maintenance of analogue equipment is both annoying and often expensive.
- Recording quality drops significantly when cassettes are used.
- Many transcription providers solely deal with digital recordings.
- Avoid dropout and the whirring of old machinery being picked up on recordings.
- No more rushing for the post to despatch your cassettes.
- Digital sound file uploading is a simple, quick and secure process.
- Save on postage and courier costs, along with the worry of whether your items will be delivered on time and not go astray.
- Reduce your budgets due to poor audio quality and digital conversion.
- Flexibility of when and where you upload your sound files.
- And lastly, make your life and your transcription provider’s life much easier by switching to digital.
These are ten very good reasons we have provided for switching to digital, but eventually analogue transcription will be a thing of the past. Don’t leave it too late and discover you have an important recording that needs to be transcribed, but it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack trying to find someone who can do it accurately.
Technology changes daily and it’s a fact of life. Forward thinking companies made the switch a long time ago, but there are still many offices in the world that need to move with the times. We all like working with things that we are familiar with. Some are resistant to change. But in reality, digital equipment speeds up transcription processing and will save you time in the long run. Not to mention the added security of being able to upload your recordings via encrypted online portals.
Do not be a ‘dinosaur’ because unlike the human race, analogue transcription will soon become extinct!